About ITE Hong Kong Admission Opening Hours, Venue, Fee
|Type||Date||Opening Hour*||Fee||Payment Method|
|Trade Days (A)||15 Jun (Thu)
16 Jun (Fri)
|10:00 - 18:00||HK$70 / US$10||Cash / Octopus Card|
|Public Days (B)||17 Jun (Sat)||10:00 - 19:00||HK$30|
|18 Jun (Sun)||10:00 – 17:00||HK$25|
(A) TRADE Days Admission:
- 15-16/6/2017 open to travel trade i.e. travel agents, tour operators, airlines, hotels or other tourism related industries; media; and those in other sectors but responsible for corporate and MICE travel only. Visitors under 18 will not be admitted.
- Required document for Admission:
Notes: the above document will be collected by the organizer at the registration counter.
- Email confirmation to successfully registered visitor from organizer OR
- Original Trade or Guest Ticket
- Original business card (electronic or photocopy is not accepted)
- The organizer reserves the right to verify the identity of any visitors with business cards and/or staff I.D. and refuse admission when deemed inappropriate.
- Tourist Guide who is unable to provide original business card of his/her employing travel agent is not considered as trade visitors. If you’re members of Hong Kong Professional Tourist Guides General Union, you can contact them for an admission badge, which is valid on June 16 (Fri) after 2:00pm at their counter located at Hall 1B concourse.
(B) PUBLIC Days Admission:
- Holder of complimentary public day’s admission ticket or guest ticket can proceed directly to the Green/Red/Blue entrance according to your ticket color.
- Admission ticket can be purchased on 17-18/6/2017 at the ticketing counter near Hall 1D concourse.
- Free admission on 17-18/6/2017 for Children under 1.1 meter in height or below with Age under Adult companion
- Free admission on 18 Jun (Sun) before 12:00 noon for holders of “Senior Citizen Card” (Elder Octopus Card is not accepted) or “Registration Card for People with Disabilities”.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission.