1. Information Collection
In order to provide better service to you and to fulfill the purposes set out below, we may collect certain information when you register with us or communicate with us. In the process, we may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. As stated in the registration form, some of the requested information is mandatory and some of them you may provide voluntarily. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service.
Retention of Data
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is being collected. We may also retain archived personal data for statistical purposes.
2. Use of Information
The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
- processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting our trade fairs
- facilitating and enhancing our operations by incorporating the personal data into our database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data
- promoting and notifying you of news of our trade fairs including those of our exhibitors or partners
- marketing our services or products
- legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts
- other purposes relating to the activities identified above.
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details).
3. Disclosure / Transfer of Data
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide or transfer the personal data to our agents, auditors, contractors, and service providers in connection with our operations or services for facilitating and enhancing our operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data.
4. Data Security
The data you provide to us will be stored at TKS Exhibition Services Ltd office or our server in Hong Kong accessible only to our authorised employees and contractors. However, we give no warranty against third parties hacking into the data or any unauthorised access to the data by anyone.
TKS Exhibition Services Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We may share your personal data with Event sponsors or authorized agents or contractors for prize presentation, redemption or delivery (as appropriate) in connection with the associated Event. By entering the competition or promotion, you acknowledge and expressly agree with the above.
5. Your consent and rights
You are welcome
- to check whether we hold personal data about you and to request details of such data
- to ask us to correct inaccurate data
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests for accessing or correcting data, to cease communications, and questions or complaints to:
TKS Exhibition Services Ltd
Rooms 2301-04, 23/F, Hang Seng North Point Building,
341 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 31550600 Fax: (852) 35201500 E-mail: email@example.com
We may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
Updated April 2014