EXHIBITING > EXHIBITING FAQ
1. Who can exhibit in ITE?
ITE welcomes applications from Tourism, MICE, hospitality related services and travel themes suppliers.
2. I am interested to join ITE. Could you please let me know the application deadline, details required and registration procedure?
The official deadline for booking a booth is on 31 March. However, we would suggest you to book early to reserve desired locations. All booths are first come first served.
To confirm participation and booth location, you need to submit online space application form
. BR is also required for your first time participation if you are Hong Kong Company. Once we’ve received the form, we will send you invoice for processing payment. Once the first instalment is well received, the booth location will be reserved for you.
3. Can I choose the location of my stand?
The exhibiting space will be allocated mainly by destinations then by similar exhibitor, and related to when booking is confirmed. But priority will also be given to immediate past exhibitors who at least keeping the same size if everything being equal. So, you are advised to book early as prime locations are very limited. Contact us
for the floor plan.
4. How many theme zones are there? Are the booth prices are different in different zone?
Visitors can search, by theme, for related Exhibitors on website or in catalog, as exhibitors are located mainly by destination. Basically, same raw space rental per sqm irrespective of location which often is First come first Serve, so better book early.
5. What’s next after I submit online space application form?
Our team will contact you shortly for the booth location and inform you the payment schedule. In early January, you will receive exhibitor’s login and password to access the Exhibitor’s Zone where you can find all necessary information including forwarder, contractor, booth set up, application for exhibitor badge, visitor invitation, important deadlines, etc.
6. Can I share my stand with business associates?
You may share with your business associate(s) and shall obtain prior approval from the organizer. Also, you need to meet a minimum booth size requirement, and the number of sharers depends on the booth size. Contact us
for more details.
7. How many exhibitor badges do I have and when do I receive them?
The quota is five exhibitor badges for each standard booth (9SQM), additional badges can be purchased from the organizer. You can collect your badges at the fairground during the move-in time, please refer to the required badge application form in exhibitor’s zone for details.
8. How can I make payment? Any payment schedule?
We accept payment in either HK dollars or US dollars and you can pay by bank transfer or cheque. 50% of the total amount has to be settled within 14 days from the date of issuing contract and remaining balance is required to settle by mid-April. For late booking, FULL payment has to be settle within 14 days, 7 days or immediately when it is getting close to our show opens
9. How long will you receive and confirm our payment? Urgent to get an official receipt.
Normally it takes 3-7 working days to confirm and then we will prepare the official receipt and send you via email for your reference.
10. Can we withdraw from Exhibition?
Regarding to withdrawal, it is govern by the clauses 3 (below) in Terms and Condition for Exhibiting.
Withdrawal by Exhibitor
- Where the Exhibitor wishes to withdraw from the Exhibition, it shall serve notice to the Organizer in writing and pay the fee set out in Clause 3(b).
- For such withdrawal to be effective, the Exhibitor must receive a written acceptance from the Organizer and effect a payment of the following fees to the Organizer:-
|Time of the Notice of withdrawal received by Organizers
||Proportion of full contract fee payable to Organizers
|i) The deposit is non‑refundable
|ii) Within 30 days from Contract date
|iii) 30 - 45 days from Contract date
|iv) Over 45 days from contract date
|v) Notwithstanding clauses (i), (ii) (iii) and (iv) within 90 days prior to the Exhibition
Payment of the above fees by the Exhibitor to the Organizer can be set-off against the deposit where applicable.
11. Can I get an official invitation from the Organizer in order to apply a Visa to Hong Kong?
The organizer can, upon request, issue an official invitation letter confirming that your company has participated upcoming ITE and your staff(s) will be coming to Hong Kong during show period, but you must first register as exhibitor and pay booth rental in full. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to take care of visa requirements and allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure if an entry visa to Hong Kong is needed. However, ITE organizer will not contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. About Visa requirements for the Hong Kong S.A.R, please check out HERE
and some commonly asked questions at HERE
12. What language do you speak in Hong Kong?
Chinese and English are the official languages in Hong Kong. English, Cantonese and Mandarin are widely spoken in business and retail sectors. So English works but better if you have also some materials in Chinese.
13. Do you have any speaking opportunities for my company?
Yes, exhibitor is welcomed to book our purpose-built seminar room for holding seminar / workshop during show. We have over 20 Trade / MICE seminars & 100 public seminars in ITE 2018.
14. About ITE Hong Kong the Venue, Opening Hours, Visitor Admission Fee
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Hall 1A-1E)
Address: 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong (Click HERE to see the Map & transportation)
*Last Registration is 30 minutes before the Hall closes
(Registration is required)
|13 Jun (Thu)
||10:00 - 18:00
||HK$100 / US$15|
|14 Jun (Fri)
||HK$70 / US$10|
||15 Jun (Sat)
||10:00 - 19:00
|16 Jun (Sun)
||10:00 – 17:00
- For details about visiting admission, please refer to [Visiting FAQ]
- For details about trade / public seminar program, please refer to [Trade / MICE seminar], [Public seminar]
- For details about move-in/move-out schedule, please refer to exhibitor’s manual (login is required)