Exhibiting > Exhibiting FAQ
1. Who can exhibit in ITE?
ITE welcomes applications from Tourism, MICE, hospitality related services and travel themes suppliers.
2. Can I choose the location of my stand?
The exhibiting space will be allocated by destinations and travel themes, and related to when booking is confirmed. But priority will also be given to immediate past exhibitors who at least keeping the same size if everything being equal. So, you are advised to book early as prime locations are very limited. Contact us
for the floor plan.
3. What’s next after I submit online space application form?
Our team will contact you shortly for the booth location and inform you the payment schedule. In early January, you will receive exhibitor’s login and password to access the Exhibitor’s Zone where you can find all necessary information including forwarder, contractor, booth set up, application for exhibitor badge, visitor invitation, important deadlines, etc.
4. Can I share my stand with business associates?
You may share with your business associate(s) and shall obtain prior approval from the organizer. Also, you need to meet a minimum booth size requirement, and the number of sharers depends on the booth size. Contact us
for more details.
5. How many exhibitor badges do I have and when do I receive them?
The quota is five exhibitor badges for each standard booth (9SQM), additional badges can be purchased from the organizer. You can collect your badges at the fairground during the move-in time, please refer to the required badge application form in exhibitor’s zone for details.
6. How can I make payment?
We accept payment in either HK dollars or US dollars and you can pay by bank transfer or cheque. Contact us
7. Can I get an official invitation from the Organizer in order to apply a Visa to Hong Kong?
The organizer can, upon request, issue an official invitation letter confirming that your company has participated upcoming ITE and your staff(s) will be coming to Hong Kong during show period, but you must first register as exhibitor and pay booth rental in full. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to take care of visa requirements and allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure if an entry visa to Hong Kong is needed. However, ITE organizer will not contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. About Visa requirements for the Hong Kong S.A.R, please check out HERE
and some commonly asked questions at HERE
8. What language do you speak in Hong Kong?
Chinese and English are the official languages in Hong Kong. English, Cantonese and Mandarin are widely spoken in business and retail sectors. So English works but better if you have also some materials in Chinese.
9. About ITE Hong Kong the Venue, Opening Hours, Visitor Admission Fee
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Hall 1A-1E)
Address: 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong (Click HERE to see the Map & transportation)
*Last Registration is 30 minutes before the Hall closes
(Registration is required)
|14 Jun (Thu)
15 Jun (Fri)
|10:00 - 18:00
||HK$70 / US$10|
||16 Jun (Sat)
||10:00 - 19:00
|17 Jun (Sun)
||10:00 – 17:00
- For details about visiting admission, please refer to [Visiting FAQ]
- For details about trade / public seminar program, please refer to [Trade / MICE seminar], [Public seminar]
- For details about move-in/move-out schedule, please refer to exhibitor’s manual (login is required)