Visiting > Visiting FAQ
1. About ITE Hong Kong Admission Opening Hours, Venue, Fee
|Type||Date||Opening Hour*||Fee||Payment Method|
|Trade Days (A)||14 Jun (Thu)
15 Jun (Fri)
|10:00 - 18:00||HK$70 / US$10||Cash / Octopus Card|
|Public Days (B)||16 Jun (Sat)||10:00 - 19:00||HK$30|
|17 Jun (Sun)||10:00 – 17:00||HK$25|
(A) TRADE Days Admission:
- 14-15/6/2018 open to travel trade i.e. travel agents, tour operators, airlines, hotels or other tourism related industries; media; and those in other sectors but responsible for corporate and MICE travel only. Visitors under 18 will not be admitted.
- Required document for Admission:
Notes: the above document will be collected by the organizer at the registration counter.
- Email confirmation to successfully registered visitor from organizer OR
- Original Trade or Guest Ticket
- Original business card (electronic or photocopy is not accepted)
- The organizer reserves the right to verify the identity of any visitors with business cards and/or staff I.D. and refuse admission when deemed inappropriate.
- Tourist Guide who is unable to provide original business card of his/her employing travel agent is not considered as trade visitors. If you’re members of Hong Kong Professional Tourist Guides General Union, you can contact them for an admission badge, which is valid on June 15 (Fri) after 2:00pm at their counter located at Hall 1B concourse.
(B) PUBLIC Days Admission:
- Holder of complimentary public day’s admission ticket or guest ticket can proceed directly to the Green/Red/Blue entrance according to your ticket color.
- Admission ticket can be purchased on 16-17/6/2018 at the ticketing counter near Hall 1D concourse.
- Free admission on 16-17/6/2018 for Children under 1.1 meter in height or below with Age under Adult companion
- Free admission on 17 Jun (Sun) before 12:00 noon for holders of “Senior Citizen Card” (Elder Octopus Card is not accepted) or “Registration Card for People with Disabilities”.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. How do I know my online registration (Trade days) is successful?
Successful registrant will receive an email confirmation with visitor barcode from the organizer. Make sure you’ve added our email email@example.com to your Safe Senders / Recipients Lists, otherwise, do check your SPAM E-mail folder. If you do not receive the confirmation three days after your online application, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How can I get my admission badge (Trade days)?
Bring along required document (refer to trade day admission policy at Q1 A2) at the Visitor Registration Counter (Hall 1D concourse) on 14-15/6/2018 to register your badge. During peak hours, the waiting time for registration is longer.
4. How can I register for myself and a group of my colleagues?
Please register for yourself HERE and at the end of the registration form, you will be asked if you wish to register for your colleague too, click the provided box before clicking the submit button. Please note that each application form is only applicable to one person, be reminded to get your colleague’s info ready e.g. name, email, tel, position for continuing all your registrations.
5. I forgot to print out my email confirmation for onsite registration. What can I do?
Please show us your email confirmation via smart phone with your visitor barcode and original copy of your business card for verification. You’ll need to pay HK$70 admission fee if you cannot provide email proof and we do not have your registered record.
6. I am working in travel, tourism or hospitality industry but do not have a business card, can I still attend the trade days of ITE Hong Kong?
No, you will not be admitted if you do not have a business card. For Tourist Guide, please refer to trade day admission policy at Q1 A4.
7. Can the organizer issue an invitation letter for me to apply a Visa to Hong Kong?
No, we cannot issue an invitation letter but our email confirmation letter to successful registrant and our trade website could be the proof of your visit. Visitors are responsible to take care of their own visa application and to contact the China embassy to find out the application requirement. About Visa requirements for the Hong Kong S.A.R, please check out HERE and some common VISA application problems at HERE.
8. Where can I get ITE Floor plan & Exhibitor list?
ITE exhibitor list is available online at ITE website and the detail floor plan can be obtained at the registration counter onsite during 14-15/6/2018 while the stock lasts.
9. Does the fairgrounds have WIFI available?
WIFI is available free of charge throughout the fairgrounds but has limited concurrent users at one time. More details at HERE.