Visiting Information - Public
ITE Hong Kong 2023 - The 37th International Travel Expo co-locating with the 18th MICE Travel Expo
15 Jun (Whole Day) & 16 Jun (10:00-13:59) Aged 18 or above Travel Trade and Professionals by registration Only
16 Jun (Fri) 14:00 – 18:00
Aged 18 or above by registration or pay for admission
17 Jun (Sat) 10:00 – 19:00
18 Jun (Sun) 10:00 – 17:00
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Hall 1B-1E)
1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong, location map please click here.
15 Jun (Thu): $70
16 Jun (Fri): $30
17 Jun (Sat): $20
18 Jun (Sun): $20
- No cash counter on site, visitors can pay by Octopus directly at hall entrance.
- Ticketing counter close 30 minutes before hall closing.
- Each ticket admits one person only. No re-entry.
- Free for children under 1.1 meters in height accompanied by an adult. Otherwise, same admission fee for children and adults.
- 'Senior Identity Card' (elderly Octopus is not accepted) and/or 'Registration Card for Persons with Disabilities' holder can enjoy FREE admission before 12:00 noon on June 18 (Sunday) (that day ONLY).
ITE 2023 back to JUNE in Hall 1 of HKCEC and will be using Hall1B-1E (4 halls) thus the scale has more than doubled from last year and about 80% the pre-pandemic ITE2019.
ITE 2023 will again be highly international, expecting over 400 exhibitors from some 50 countries and regions.
In ITE2023 are also special displays on theme travels for examples the Greater Bay Cultural Creation Travel, Culture, Honeymoon, Youth Study Tour, Green and Outdoor Tourism, photo booths, seminars, cultural performances with troupes from outside and overseas etc.
Many official pavilions will distribute latest travel map; visitors can ask related overseas exhibitor about those “last mile” questions; and some exhibitors will make special offers etc.
Great for Planning & Booking Post-Pandemic Outbound Travels in Coming Year!
ITE 2022 SNAPSHOT