Venue, Opening Hours and Fee
If you have any enquiries on Exhibiting, Visiting or other comments, please contact us.
1. Who can visit ITE? Do I need to register?
Visitor who is working in travel related industry is welcomed to visit on 29-30 July, where registration is required for trade visitors. Public can visit during the 2-Public days. Please refer to the Admission Policy stated above.
2. How do I know my online registration is successful?
Successful registrant will receive an email confirmation with a visitor barcode from the Organizer. Make sure you have added our email email@example.com
to your Safe Senders / Recipients Lists, otherwise, do check your SPAM E-mail folder. If you do not receive the confirmation or email reply three days after your online application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How can I get my Trade admission badge?
Successful pre-registered Trade / Corporate Visitor please bring along all required documents (More details, please refer to notes A) to get your badge at the Registration Counter on 29-30 July 2021. During peak hours, the waiting time for registration maybe longer.
4. How can I register for myself and a group of my colleagues online?
You may register HERE
. At the end of the registration form, you will be asked if you wish to register for your colleague too. If yes, please click the box provided then click the submit button. Another registration form will be shown. Please be reminded to get your colleague’s info ready e.g. name, email, telephone no. and position in order to continue all your registration. Please note that each application form is for one person only. Please repeat the steps for multiple registration.
5. I am working in travel, tourism or hospitality industry but do not have a business card, can I still attend ITE Hong Kong on 29 - 30 July?
No, you will not be admitted if you do not have a valid business card. For Tour Guide, please refer to admission policy at note A.
6. Can the organizer issue an invitation letter for me to apply a Visa to Hong Kong?
No, we cannot issue an invitation letter but our email confirmation letter to successful registrant and our website
could be the proof of your visit. Visitors are responsible to take care of their own visa application and to contact the China embassy to find out the application requirement. About Visa requirements for the Hong Kong S.A.R, please check out HERE
and some common VISA application problems at HERE
7. Where can I get ITE Floor plan and Exhibitor list?
Updated ITE exhibitor list is available online at ITE website
before the show and the detail floor plan can be obtained at the registration counter onsite during 29 July 2021 while the stock lasts.
8. Can I meet and discuss business with exhibitor(s)? What should I do?
We have Business Matching sessions that allow buyers and exhibitors to meet and discuss business for FREE. You may also access exhibitor list and make appointment with exhibitors before the show. Please register HERE
1. I forgot to print out my email confirmation for onsite registration. What can I do?
Please show us your email confirmation via smart phone with your visitor barcode and original copy of your business card for verification. You will need to pay for admission fee if you cannot provide email proof or we do not have your registration record.
2. I haven’t registered online, can I register onsite?
Yes, you may register onsite and pay the admission fee. Please refer to Trade Day admission policy Q3.
3. Does the fairgrounds have free WIFI available?
WIFI is available and free of charge throughout the fairgrounds but has limited concurrent users at one time. More details at HERE
4. Does the fairgrounds have charger for my notebook / smartphone?
There are mobile charging facilities provided by Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited at the two main HKCEC entrances for visitors and guests, and absolutely free. Please contact them for details.
5. How can I access to the fairground?
Please click here
for map and transportation.