Visiting Information - Public Visitor
ITE Hong Kong 2024 - The 38th International Travel Expo co-locating with the 19th MICE Travel Expo
13 Jun (Thu) 10:00 - 18:00 & 14 Jun (Fri) 10:00-13:59
Aged 18 or above Travel Trade and Professionals by registration only
14 Jun (Fri) 14:00 – 18:00
Aged 18 or above by registration or pay for admission
PUBLC DAY (# refer to notes below):
15 Jun (Sat) 10:00 – 19:00
16 Jun (Sun) 10:00 – 17:00
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Hall 1)
1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong, location map please click here.
13 June (Thu): $70
14 June (Fri): $35
15 June (Sat): $25
16 June (Sun): $25
#Notes on Public Day
- No cash counter on site. Visitors can pay by Octopus/Alipay/Tap & Go directly at hall entrance.
- Ticketing counter close 30 minutes before daily closing time of the exhibition.
- Each ticket admits one person only. No re-entry.
- Free for children under 1.1 meters in height accompanied by an adult. Otherwise, same admission fee for children and adults.
- 'Senior Identity Card' (elderly Octopus and JoyYou Octopus card are not accepted) and/or 'Registration Card for Persons with Disabilities' holder can enjoy FREE admission before 12:00 noon on June 16 (Sunday) (that day ONLY).
The city’s only travel expo, ITE Hong Kong 2023 (ITE2023) was concluded successfully on 18 June 2023, it was attended by 499 exhibitors from 59 countries and regions in and outside Asia; using 4 halls which double the scale over last year to around 80% of the pre-pandemic 2019.
ITE in June is well timed for booking future holidays especially those in the coming summer. Visitors can find the latest travel information and perhaps tourist maps in various official pavilions there often special displays, photo corner where you can take stunning 3D photos and / or with lovely mascots, enjoy cultural performances, etc. Don’t miss the popular travel seminars which 2023 has organized over 90 sessions with many by KOLs!
ITE 2023 SNAPSHOT