Preventive Measures in Response to COVID-19
Safety of exhibitors, visitors and staffs has always been our top priority, to ensure their safety and health, we work closely with the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre to implement stringent and effective preventive measures during ITE Hong Kong, such as following:
- Anyone without a face mask will be denied entry into the venue.
- All attendees are required to have their temperature checked / screening at the entrances of the Exhibition venue. Anyone with high temperature and / or having respiratory symptoms will be denied entry.
- All attendees are required to complete a “Health Declaration Form” before being admitted.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the main entrance, registration counters and at other convenient locations within the venue.
- Booths, aisles and seating areas to be compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- Except for the designated dining area (to be advised), eating and drinking are not allowed in the exhibition venue including the booth areas.
- Put up advisory notices at prominent locations in the venue to provide prevention tips to visitors.
- Isolation room for sick persons to wait for medical assistance are ready for use during exhibition.
The above measures will be updated in accordance to the latest government regulations. We will keep monitoring the pandemic development and review the existing hygiene measures from time to time. Please stay tuned to our website www.itehk.com for any updates.
We also suggest you to visit following websites for updated information on COVID-19: