Exhibitor will be given a password to login Exhibitor’s zone, which contains essential information with important deadlines to facilitate your participation in the coming event. Also, it’s important for all exhibiting companies to get your company’s profile and products listed on ITE website timely not only to promote your presence at ITE Hong Kong, but also to get connect with your potential buyers earliest.
If you’ve any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team at: email@example.com
1. Who can exhibit in ITE?
ITE welcomes applications from Tourism, MICE, hospitality related services and travel themes suppliers.
2. I am interested to join ITE. Could you please let me know details and registration procedure?
You are advised to book early to reserve desired locations as all booths are first come, first served.
To confirm participation, you need to submit online space application form
. Business Registration Certificate is also required for your first time participation if you are a Hong Kong Company. Once we received the form, we will send you the invoice for processing payment. The booth location will be reserved for you upon receipt of the first instalment.
3. How the exhibition hall be divided? Are the booth prices different in different zone? Can I choose the location of my stand?
The exhibiting space will be allocated mainly by destinations then by similar exhibitors, and related to participants’ confirmation time. Priority will also be given to immediate past exhibitors who keep at least the same size if everything being equal. You are advised to book early as prime locations are very limited and first come, first served. Contact us
for the floor plan.
4. Can I share my stand with business associates?
You may share with your business associate(s) and shall obtain prior approval from the organizer. Also, you need to meet a minimum booth size requirement, and the number of sharers depends on the booth size. Contact us
for more details.
5. What’s next after I submit online space application form?
Our team will contact you shortly for the booth location and send you the invoice together with the payment schedule. In early January, you will receive exhibitor’s login account and password to access the Exhibitor’s Zone where you can find all necessary information including forwarder, contractor, booth set up, application for exhibitor badge, visitor invitation, important deadlines, etc.
6. How can I make payment? What is the payment schedule?
We accept payment in either HK dollars or US dollars and you can pay by bank transfer or cheque. 50% of the total amount has to be settled within 14 days from the date of issuing contract and remaining balance is required to be settled by mid-April. For late booking, FULL payment has to be settled within 14 days, 7 days or immediately when it is getting closer to our show opens.
7. How long will it take to confirm my payment and issue an official receipt?
Normally it takes 3-7 working days for us to confirm receipt of your payment. We will send the official receipt to you via email when payment is received. If you haven’t heard from us 7 working days after your payment, please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Can we withdraw from Exhibition?
Regarding to withdrawal, it is governed by the clauses 3 (below) in Terms and Condition for Exhibiting.
Withdrawal by Exhibitor
- Where the Exhibitor wishes to withdraw from the Exhibition, it shall serve notice to the Organizer in writing and pay the fee set out in Clause 3(b).
- For such withdrawal to be effective, the Exhibitor must receive a written acceptance from the Organizer and effect a payment of the following fees to the Organizer:-
|Time of the Notice of withdrawal received by Organizers
||Proportion of full contract fee payable to Organizers
|i) The deposit is non‑refundable
|ii) Within 30 days from Contract date
|iii) 30 - 45 days from Contract date
|iv) Over 45 days from contract date
|v) Notwithstanding clauses (i), (ii) (iii) and (iv) within 90 days prior to the Exhibition
Payment of the above fees by the Exhibitor to the Organizer can be set-off against the deposit where applicable.
Prepare for Exhibiting
1. How many exhibitor badges do I have and when I receive them?
Number of exhibitor badges for each exhibitor is based on each booth size, which would be notified in Exhibitor Zone (Login required). Additional badges can be purchased from the organizer. You can collect your badges at the fairground during the move-in time, please refer to the badge application form in Exhibitor Zone for details.
2. Why do I receive a letter / an email from another company that ask me to confirm / verify the data in the directory? What should I do?
Some exhibitors, from time to time, may receive letter / email and form from an overseas company “FAIRGuide”, or “International Fairs Directory” asking them to verify and confirm their information to be listed in their website or directory. Please note that we have NO relation with such company or assign third party
to produce the official directory or list in other website. We do not recommend you to sign any materials that you receive from them as it may result in a substantial payments. If you’ve any query, please contact us by email: email@example.com or Tel: (852) 3155-0600. Please refer to our previous notice, click HERE
3. Can I get an official invitation from the Organizer in order to apply a Visa to Hong Kong?
The organizer can, upon request, issue an official invitation letter confirming that your company has participated the upcoming ITE and your staff(s) will be coming to Hong Kong during show period, as long as you have registered as an exhibitor and paid booth rental in full. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor
to take care of visa requirements and allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure if an entry visa to Hong Kong is needed. ITE organizer will NTO contact the embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. About Visa requirements for the Hong Kong S.A.R, please check out HERE
and some commonly asked questions at HERE
4. What language is the most common in Hong Kong? In what language shall I prepare the promotion materials?
Chinese and English are the official languages in Hong Kong. English, Cantonese and Mandarin are widely spoken in business and retail sectors. You are suggested to prepare some materials both in English and Chinese as there are around 1/4 of our trade visitors / buyers are from the Mainland China in trade days. Translation service can be provided on a paid basis.
5. Do you have any speaking opportunities for my company?
Yes, exhibitor is welcomed to rent our purpose-built seminar room for holding seminars / workshops during the show. We have over 80 Trade / Public seminars in ITE 2023. If you would like to apply for holding seminars/ workshops during the show, please contact our team at your earliest convenience.
6. About ITE Hong Kong the Venue, Opening Hours, Visitor Admission Fee
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Address: 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong (Click HERE to see the Map & transportation)
*Last Registration is 30 minutes before the Hall closes
||Ticket / Admission Price
||10:00 – 18:00
|14 Jun (Fri)
||10:00 – 14:00
|14:00 – 18:00
|15 Jun (Sat)
||10:00 – 19:00
|16 Jun (Sun)
||10:00 – 17:00
- For details about visiting admission, please refer to [Visiting FAQ]
- For details about move-in/move-out schedule, please login to Exhibitor Zone and refer to exhibitor’s manual