ITE Hong Kong Visitor Online Registration
At ITE Hong Kong, visitors can choose trendy travel products of in-depth, theme, FIT & MICE travels for affluent travelers from some 666 exhibitors; over 52 international destinations from all over the world; over 30 practical seminars for the travel and MICE trade; networking and / or conducting channel sale etc.
Benefits for Pre-registered trade visitors:
- 2-Day Pass valid 17-18 Jun(Save HK$100/US$15)
- FAST track counter at the fairground
- FREE copy of Official Catalogue (value HK$150) redeemed onsite
- FREE access exhibitor list and making appointments before the show
2021 Visitor Registration will open in Nov 2020
Extra Benefits for Registered Buyer:
- Admission to Business Matching “BM” for details please click HERE
- Souvenir and a complimentary drink coupon
- FREE access to buyer lounge
- FREE use of cloak room
2021 Buyer Registration will open in Nov 2020
In case of any disputes, the organizer reserves the right to make all final decisions / refuse admission anytime.
|17 Jun (Thu)
||10:00 - 18:00
||2-Day Pass at
HKD/RMB100 / USD15
|Trade / Corporate / Buyer Only
* Refer to notes: 1 - 4
|18 Jun (Fri)
||1-Day Pass at
HKD/RMB70 / USD10
|19 Jun (Sat)
||10:00 - 19:00
* Refer to notes: 5
|20 Jun (Sun)
||10:00 - 17:00
- 7 Aug is open for trade / corporate visitors only. The general public and minors below the age of 18 will not be admitted
- Trade Day’s visitor definition and types of Visitor Badge: a) Trade Visitor – those who are working in tourism related industries i.e. travel agents, tour operators, airlines, hotels, trade media; b) Corporate Visitor - those who are working in other sectors (not tourism related) but responsible for business travels or planning / organizing meetings, conferences, exhibition, incentive travel and events; c) Buyer – those operate or engage in outbound travel agencies, wholesaler and responsible for sourcing / outbound travel products, or working in multinational corporations / international associations that requires organizing overseas conferences and events, and involved in decision-making for budgeting and procurement on the travel matters
- Trade Visitor Badge allow multiple entries during 7-9 August 2020 but visitor be reminded to carry business card or other identification acceptable to the Organizer for verification.
- Successfully pre-registered visitors / buyers please hand in confirmation email and your business card in person at HKCEC “Registration Counter”, which only open on 7 August 2020 and will not be accepted on other days.
- Tour guides are not considered as trade visitors, but can contact Hong Kong Professional Tourist Guides General Union and Travel Industry Personnel Association for free admission on Aug 7 (Fri) after 2:00pm.
- Organizer reserves the Right to refuse registration and/or admission without explanation.
Please note we do collect information of our visitors for sending info including invitation to activities of our Travel Expo.