- 29-30 July 2021 open for trade / corporate visitors only. The general public and minors below the age of 18 will not be admitted.
- Trade Day’s visitor definition and types of Visitor Badge: a) Trade Visitor – those who are working in tourism related industries i.e. travel agents, tour operators, airlines, hotels, trade media; b) Corporate Visitor - those who are working in other sectors (not tourism related) but responsible for business travels or planning / organizing meetings, conferences, exhibition, incentive travel and events; c) Buyer – those operate or engage in outbound travel agencies, wholesaler and responsible for sourcing / outbound travel products, or working in multinational corporations / international associations that requires organizing overseas conferences and events, and involved in decision-making for budgeting and procurement on the travel matters
- Trade Visitor Badge allow multiple entries during 29-30 July 2021, visitor be reminded to carry business card or other identification acceptable to the Organizer for verification.
- Successfully pre-registered visitors / buyers please hand in confirmation email and your business card in person at HKCEC “Registration Counter”, which only open on Trade Days and will not be accepted on other days.
- Tour guides are not considered as trade visitors, but can contact Hong Kong Professional Tourist Guides General Union and Travel Industry Personnel Association for free admission on 30 July (Fri) after 2:00pm.
- Organizer reserves the Right to refuse registration and/or admission without explanation.
Please note we do collect information of our visitors for sending info including invitation to activities of our Travel Expo.